Short Introduction for Article: Are you a drug user scheduled for a hair drug test soon? Here’s the best way to pass – the Macujo Method. Follow this simple guide and you’ll surely beat your hair drug test!
You may have heard people recommending the aloe rid detox shampoo to pass a hair drug test. This works since drug metabolites (active ingredients that make you feel ‘high’), can get stored in hair via blood. A hair follicle drug test, commonly called a hair drug test, is mostly used in workplace settings to check individuals for illegal drug use, like cocaine and marijuana, or the misuse of certain prescription medications, using their hair samples.
As opposed to drug tests that use blood and saliva, hair follicle drug test detection times are broader, making it possible to identify drug use for as long as 90 days before a test.
The test can either be conducted in a laboratory or a hospital setting and even at the workplace if a viable kit is available. During the test, the collector cuts about 100 to 120 strands of hair measuring about 1.5 inches (from the shaft) taken from different areas of the crown of the head. If there is little or no hair on the head, body hair might also be collected. Lower, you can see what goods are we going to talk about, Old Style Aloe Toxin Rid and Zydot Ultra Clean Ultra Clean.
Aloe Toxin Rid Shampoo + Zydot Ultra Clean
Zydot Ultra Clean Shampoo
This sample is then put in foil, secured in an envelope, and kept overnight for testing. The tests are interpreted as follows:
For passing a hair drug test, drug users often try a variety of hair detox techniques. However, among the most famous and highly recommended ones, especially among cannabis users, is the Macujo Method to beat hair tests for weed.
Today, we’ll look into this technique in detail.
What Is the Macujo Method? How Does it Work?
The ‘Mac’ method is a seven-step hair-cleansing method most cannabis users prefer because it is convenient and extremely efficient.
It simply works by opening up hair cuticles so that the cortex (the hard part of the hair in the middle) is exposed and any stored drug metabolites are effectively flushed out.
The process goes like this:
- The hair is exposed to acid (vinegar).
- Detergent and shampoo loosen the hair.
- A detox shampoo removes drug metabolites from hair follicles and cuticles.
Items Required for the Macujo Method
For the Mac method you’ll need the following:
- Clean & Clear Deep THC Cleanse: contains salicylic acid which flushes out drug metabolites. You can use other shampoos, but Clean &Clear Deep Cleansing is the best detox shampoo to pass a hair follicle drug test.
- Heinz Vinegar: when considering how to pass a hair follicle drug test with vinegar, this brand is favored since it contains a fair amount of acetic acid (5 percent).
- Tide Liquid Laundry Detergent
- Old Style Aloe Toxin Rid Shampoo: make sure you use the original/old-style formula of this propylene glycol shampoo. Fake or new formulas will not work.
- Zydot Ultra Clean: this is a crucial item for the Macujo method.
- Rubber gloves to protect hands from harmful chemicals.
- Shower cap to retain the mixture in the hair till washing time.
Macujo Method: Step-by-Step Instructions
- Thoroughly wash hair and scalp with warm water. Make sure all hair is damp, but not soaked.
- Pour copious Heinz vinegar onto your hair and massage it thoroughly into your hair and scalp. This might cause some mild burning which is completely normal.
- Leaving the vinegar in the hair, apply the Clean & Clear Shampoo and massage thoroughly.
- Wear a shower cap and leave this mixture in the hair for a minimum of 30 minutes for it to completely penetrate the hair.
- Wash this mixture out of the hair using Aloe Rid shampoo. Make sure to massage thoroughly. Completely wash all the mixture from hair and scalp.
- Lastly, wash hair with Tide laundry detergent.
How Well Does the Macujo Method Work?
If you abide by every last detail, the Macujo Method is hailed to be the most promising and effective method for passing a hair drug test.
However, here are a few tips to remember:
- Before beginning, stop using weed or any other drugs; otherwise, the test won’t work.
- You will need to repeat the above steps a few times to completely flush out all drug metabolites from the hair follicles.
Benefits of Macujo Method
- The success rate of 90 percent for most people
- Items required are easily available
- Causes no permanent damage to hair
Drawbacks of Macujo Method
- Expensive, because repeated shampooing is needed (about 3-5 washes)
- Items such as vinegar can cause skin irritation
- Hair may become dry and frizzy
- Works better for dark and thick hair as opposed to light and thin hair
Macujo vs. the Jerry G Method
Another method quite similar to and often suggested alongside the Macujo Method is the Jerry G method. Overall, the Jerry G method also damages hair and removes drug residues from hair follicles and scalp. It is usually used to flush weed residues, but it also works for other drugs.
However, you may want to steer clear of this method if your scalp or hair is particularly sensitive, or/and if you’ve experienced an adverse reaction to other items required for this method. Despite being relatively cheaper as opposed to the Macujo method, the Jerry G method risks long-lasting damage to treated hair since it involves bleaching.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. Can the Macujo method reduce toxins from hair?
- Yes. The Macujo method is a durable detox technique that helps lower drug metabolite levels in hair. It is only ineffective if you use the wrong ingredients, don’t wash the hair enough times, or don’t follow all the instructions.
Q. How long will the effects of the Macujo method last?
- The effects will last until you use weed or other drugs again.
Q. Is the type of vinegar used important for the Macujo method?
- Yes. Heinz Vinegar is the recommended type since it contains 5 percent acetic content, which is considered best for flushing out drug metabolites from hair follicles and cuticles.
Q. Will the Macujo method work for all drugs?
- In 2015, Mike Macujo, founder of the Macujo method, improved his method to deliver a higher success rate, and also so that the method would efficiently remove toxins other than weed from hair.
So yes, you can beat a hair follicle drug test using the Macujo Method. However, for the method to be truly effective, remember to carefully follow all necessary instructions and adhere to all necessary safety measures. If you develop skin inflammation or any allergic reactions, avoid this method of detoxing for your drug test.